Please read this Policy carefully to understand our current policies and practices regarding your information and how we will treat it. We regard that you give your consent to this Policy by submitting personal information to us on this Website or “Services” or in e-mail and other electronic messages.
We also regard that you affirm that you are either more than 18 years of age, or possess legal parental or guardian consent, and that you are fully competent to consent to this Policy.
Table of Contents
- Collection of Information
- How We Use Your Information
- Disclosure of Your Information
- Third-party Websites
- Contact us
We collect the information depending on the context of your interactions with the Website or our “Services” and the choices you make. These can include:
(a) directly from you when you provide it to us; and/or
(b) automatically as you navigate through this Website, including usage details, IP addresses and information collected through common information-gathering technologies.
We may collect information you provide directly to us, This policy applies to the range of information collected by various sources:
This Policy applies to the information we collect via:
- our Website
- “Services” collectively: mobile applications, and other online products and services that link to this Private Policy
- contact our customer service team,
- engage with us on social media, or otherwise interact with us.
- e-mail and other electronic messages between you and us.
The Policy does not apply to information collected via / by:
- Use offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by us or any third party including our affiliates and subsidiaries; or
- any third party, including through any application or content that may link to or be accessible from our Website.
We request you not send to or share with us any sensitive personal information (e.g. information related to racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religion or other beliefs, health, genetic, or biometric data, criminal background or trade union membership).
We may collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including the following information:
(a) by which you may be personally identified and that you will provide on a voluntary basis such as name, e-mail address, postal address, telephone number, company name, job title and other information that can be used to identify, describe, locate or contact you online or offline should you wish so (“personal information”) to provide you information on our services;
(b) that is about you but individually does not identify you, such as the contents of your comments and postings on the Website; and/or
(c) about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website and usage details to improve your access and visit of our Website.
The information we collect automatically is often statistical data and does not include direct personal information, but we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests and recognize you when you return to our Website.
- Device and Usage
- Info collected by Cookies and Similar Tracking Technologies
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information for the following purposes:
(a) to present our Website and its contents to you;
(b) to provide you with information or services that you request from us;
(c) to monitor, analyze and improve our Services;
(d) Comply with our legal and financial obligations; and
(e) to market our services.
We are committed to protecting the security of your information. We maintain what we believe to be appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure your information and to prevent unauthorized access, maintain accuracy, and ensure appropriate use of your information. The accuracy, safety, and security of your information also depend on you. Even though we do our best to protect your information, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure, and we cannot guarantee our security measures. We are not responsible for any unauthorized access to or acquisition of your information.
We retain personal information only as permitted under applicable laws, including only for as long as necessary to provide the services and fulfill the transactions you have requested, or for other essential purposes such as complying with our legal obligations, resolving disputes, and enforcing our agreements.
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction under the conditions set forth in this section.
- (a) to our subsidiaries and affiliates;
- (b) to contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them; and
- (c) to a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of the Company’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by the Company about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- (a) to comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request; and
If you have any questions, comments and requests regarding this privacy statement or our processing of personal information, please send an e-mail to our “Contact (e-mail)” address posted on Company Profile.
Last Updated: June 14, 2021